Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer
For a limited time, Suunto is offering consumers a discount off its Zoop Novo wrist unit, now priced at just $299.95
Suunto Zoop Novo is a classic starter dive computer, (previously called the Suunto Zoop) one that new divers and experienced divers will point to as a reliable, easy-to-use device. Now with a special price drop, there is no reason not to get yourself a dive computer!
We highly recommend any and all scuba diver wear their own computer. Keeping track of your own depth and no decompression time is not only reassuring, it can help build confidence and let you take control of your diving experience.
The Suunto Zoop Novo is programmed for air dives, but it can also be used with nitrox, for freediving, and in gauge mode for technical diving. All the key dive data is available at a glance on the big, super-bright backlit display.
- Big clear display with backlight
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Full continuous decompression algorithm with Suunto RGBM
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving and timer in air/nitrox modes
Consumers can find out more details by contacting their local dealer in store about the promotion.
Promotion is valid through May 15th, 2018, or while quantities last.