THEME: MOTION OF THE OCEAN
Deepblu is a growing social network just for divers. If you haven’t already checked it out, now could be a perfect time. The Deepblu social network is the heartbeat of the COSMIQ+ dive computer, letting users connect to the ocean even when they are on dry land.
After a dive you can quickly upload your COSMIQ+ dive logs to the Deepblu social network and add picture and videos to complete the experience. Other users can then browse your uploads and get inspired for their next trip. And right now Deepblu is running a contest with a ton of great prizes!
All you have to do is upload an underwater video capturing this motion of the ocean. Focus on creatures, people or even the abstract concept of motion… Be creative—anything is possible!
THANKS FOR WATCHING AWARDS
- You must use the tag function to add the hashtag #motionoftheocean
- Videos must be minimum 15 seconds long.
- The post must be public (not ‘private’ or ‘buddies only’).
- Videos must relate to the Motion of the Ocean theme.
- Must be an original video that you own/shot.